Walk Through Hygiene Station
Hand Washing Sink with automatic Faucets for waterand soap operate by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user enters the sensor’s effective range , the Solenoid valve activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until the user steps away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off. Once the persone is upon to the 2 horizontal brushes, they will rotate . The sensors mounted in the hand openings detectthe presence of hands and the sanitizer is dispensed through the jets. After the solution has been dispensed, the light become green and the turnstile will unlock and allow the passage of one person.
– With our walk through hygiene station hands and shoe soles are automatically sanitised at the entrance to the production area.
– Access to production is controlled by a rotating turnstile which will only release once the operative has completed the sanitazing process.
– The WTHS can be also supplied with 300 mm high vertical brushes for cleaning the sides of shoes or boots.
– Optional second and third chamber for automatic hand washing and drying.
– Turnstile access is only permitted when the light is green if both hands have been placed inside hand openings and sanitized.
– The sensors mounted in the hand openings detect the presence of hands and the sanitizer is dispensed through the jets.
– After the solution has been dispensed, the light become green and the turnstile will unlock and allow the passage of one person.
– This station provides efficient disinfection. washing and drying of hands and boot cleaning.
– Hygienic construction with easy cleaning and changeable brushes.